During this challenging time, AutoGermany remains open for business to provide important and timely auto service to our clients. To keep you and our staff safe, we have implemented some necessary changes to our cleaning protocols.
- We clean our facility more frequently, including disinfecting all common touch areas.
- Our staff always wear protective gloves. In addition, we now disinfect steering wheels, shift knobs, and keys before and after service.
- We highly recommend using our before/after-hours pickup and drop off systems. Simply lock your vehicle and drop the key in the drop box at the BACK door. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will send you a unique code to access your keys from one of the small lock boxes at the back of the shop.
- We advise our clients not to wait for their vehicle while we complete the work. Rather, we will contact you when your vehicle is ready so we reduce the number of people in the facility at once.
- During service, we communicate over the phone, text messages, and via our online system.
- Payments can be made online, over the phone, or by email transfer.
- We can pick up and drop off your vehicle within a reasonable distance from our shop. Please give us a call to schedule a pickup.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can always reach us via phone or text at 587-400-2330, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support, and we wish you and your family good health.
Comments Off on AutoGermany Covid-19 Response